Retro Sketch & STB

Another Sweet Birthday To Celebrate!
Our little Lucas is now 3 ~ what!!!! seriously!!! 
Here is Lucas sporting his new Jets Jersey, just like Grammpa :-)


I know my card is really really busy, but then again, so is Lucas. Those adorable puppies from Paw Patrol are also very busy and is Lucas' favourite show! So we purchased him some Paw Patrol goodies and I needed to create a matching card...yes, our kids tease me about that all the time!



I flipped the sketch from Retro Sketches#199 and this Birthday card also goes along with the Seize the Birthday "Anything Goes"



~ thanks so much for popping by ~ have a wonderful weekend ~

If you live in Winnipeg or the vicinity and would like to host a party I would love to come and stamp with you and your friends!! Or, if space is an issue, come here and create with me at one of my many clubs or classes! Drop me a line for further info! I'd love to meet you! Enjoy your day! Please pop in on http://www.chezmoicreations2.blogspot.com ...you'll find a link to some knitting that I've created. Drop me a line if you have any questions!

Comments

  1. It was those adorable puppies that drew me to your card. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Bet he will love it. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is adorable! And it's not too busy at all, it's perfect for a three year old :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment! I hope I have inspired you ~ I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement! Have a great day and happy creating!

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi