Lots of Catch Up

Do you ever live in the 'toooooo much' of your life!  Well, that's were we've been living for almost two years now! Where do I even begin...I'm thinking point form might be the best option! ... I'm so sorry, bear with me as I unload...and it's all good....just sooooo much!!!!
  • Moved Dean's parents four times in the past two years...7 months of that was taking dad to the hospital to see mom each day ~ they are now together in a wonderful personal care home.
  • Dean went for a complete shoulder replacement surgery due to unbearable pain caused by arthritis in his right shoulder ~ the left will be replace next year sometime!
  • Moved Marc and Chars to their new location in North Vancouver!! Beautiful location!!!
  • Little Lucas was born in February ~ grand baby # 5 ~ oh where has that time gone!!!


  • Moved our dear friends into their condo...and I love their new location and lifestyle!!
  • Marc & Chars announce the arrival of grand baby # 7 for us in January 2014!!!
  • Went to Convention in July and had the time of my life ~ what a wonderful experience ~ Dean & I road tripped it to Utah and had the BEST vacation EVER!!!
  • After Convention, Dean surprised me and I flew to North Van to spend a week with Marc & Chars...30 minutes into my time in Vancouver, my SU backpack (from convention) got stolen out of Marc's car...ID, Credit Cards, Laptop & iPad....why did I leave that in the car????
  • Andy & Andreas baby arrived on Oct 24th ~ Grandbaby # 6...oh...and a girl!!!! was born on Oct 24 ~ oh my, what a sweety ~ 5 boys and one little Katie!
 

  • In the midst of all this...add the emotional roller coaster that I've been on for about a year now ~ Dean's ability to keep up with our little acreage and pool in the summer and the shovelling in the winter has made us come to the conclusion that a complete lifestyle change is in order!
  • We are SO excited for condo life and have purchased a new unit yet to be built...projected date is December 2015!
  • So now...do I continue with Stampin Up or not...can I do this when living in a condo...we are moving into a two bedroom (which will be a guest room, NOT a creative corner) 1400 sq ft from our 4000 sq ft bungalow in the country! YIKES!!!
  • So needless to say...I have started packing/purging/selling!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by this evening ~ I hope you have a wonderful evening!
I will be posting the stamps sets that I have for sale!!!

If you live in Winnipeg or the vicinity and would like to host a party I would love to come and stamp with you and your friends!! Or, if space is an issue, come here and create with me at one of my many clubs or classes! Drop me a line for further info! I'd love to meet you! Enjoy your day! Please pop in on http://www.chezmoicreations2.blogspot.com ...you'll find a link to some knitting that I've created. Drop me a line if you have any questions!

Comments

  1. Oh, I have been wondering what's been going on in your life....I knew you were busy with parents, but had NO idea all the rest was going on! What a big change ahead for you all....exciting for sure! I am really thrilled by that little granddaughter, though! Thinking of you, my friend....praying for all to come together and I will stand by you, whatever decision you make about SU!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment! I hope I have inspired you ~ I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement! Have a great day and happy creating!

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi