Seize the Dress Sketch!!!


Well what a fun day I've had...two of my girlfriends came over this morning and we created all day! I found this great sketch to follow...and after I finished my card and read the sketch challenge a little closer, I realized that this was a new blog challenge and here I was #1 challenge and I get to play along! Thanks SO much to the gals at Seize the Sketch...scoot on over and join in the fun! Here is the sketch that I followed!


My card actually began with this little dress that was already cut out and sitting on my desk...I've never grabbed a piece that was sitting and waiting for some creativity to surround it...so away I went and it took me awhile to wake up my tired out Mojo....finally...I was getting somewhere! So here it is ~ my first creation since my Convention Swaps! I hope I can keep my Mojo going and create again before the end of the week! Thanks for popping in....please drop me a little hello! I hope you have a wonderful day!




If you live in Winnipeg or the vicinity and would like to host a party I would love to come and stamp with you and your friends!! Or, if space is an issue, come here and create with me at one of my many clubs or classes! Drop me a line for further info! I'd love to meet you! Enjoy your day! Please pop in on http://www.chezmoicreations2.blogspot.com ...you'll find a link to some knitting that I've created. Drop me a line if you have any questions!

Comments

  1. What a cute dress Denise...love it in the lavender colors. Your day sounds like such fun...I would love to have some friends who live near me to craft with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I feel terrible...I never asked you how convention went, although it looks as if you had a wonderful time! Your little dress is adorable....glad you had some girl/creating time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful, Denise. I love the razzleberry colour and the dress is a perfect "fit" for the sketch! So happy you joined us my friend!
    Hugs,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card. The colors and fabulous and the dress adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderful girlie card! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful and i love the dress :) Thanks for joining us on Seize the Sketch

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't realize this was a new Sketch challenge. I must look into this one (when I have a card making life again that is). I can't believe how much I've missed on your blog. I do love this beautiful card. That little bolero is adorable. I just saw who this went to also....wonderful choice;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment! I hope I have inspired you ~ I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement! Have a great day and happy creating!

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi