Another MDS Page ~ And Still Lovin' It!

Today I remember the wonderful challenge that I'm submitting my creation to...there is hope for me!!! I just love the challenges over at MDS Monday ~ every time I play along, I learn something new about MDS...love the learning girls ~ thanks so much...so here is the sketch that I followed and the added challenge was to edit the punch shape!


And as you can see...we are still on our road trip on our way to SLC, Utah for convention....once I get our trip done ~ back to my books for our grandsons!


If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to drop me a line ~Have a wonderful weekend!


If you live in Winnipeg or the vicinity and would like to host a party I would love to come and stamp with you and your friends!! Or, if space is an issue, come here and create with me at one of my many clubs or classes! Drop me a line for further info! I'd love to meet you! Enjoy your day! 
 Please pop in on http://www.chezmoicreations2.blogspot.com ...you'll find a link to some knitting that I've created. Drop me a line if you have any questions!

Comments

  1. Beautiful! I love the stitching and the silhouette images. I love that you turned one of those upside-down to extend from the top - how clever! Thanks for joining MDS Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous.. I love the soft banner shape you added in the background. Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This page is beautiful. Such gorgeous scenery. I love those stitching lines. You are wonderful pages with MDS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful page! The stitching is such a fabulous touch and I agree with Heidi - I totally love that you flipped the image and have it coming down from the top. Too awesome! So glad to see you joining us again at MDS Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your interpretation of the sketch! It's wonderful...the stitching and the silhouettes. Thanks for playing along with us at MDS Monday - glad you are enjoying the challenges so much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment! I hope I have inspired you ~ I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement! Have a great day and happy creating!

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi