SASC119 ~ So Sorry ~

Our very dear friends father passed away on the weekend and I needed a sympathy card for them. This was so hard to create for our friends, but I do know that they are covered in prayers and finding comfort in God's wonderful presence during this difficult time. I really do need to create several sympathy cards so that they are on hand when they are needed ~ creating a card when it's needed is just too difficult for me.  I followed a sketch that I found on Stampin' Addicts


Here is my card that I created ~ I did enjoy playing with my new toys....just really hard when you know who will be receiving it ~


I forgot to take my photo during the sunny portion of the day ~ and so please overlook the
terrible shots that I've posted!


I'd like to end on a brighter note ~ so here are a few shots that we took on our weekend away with our son's beautiful family!





Thanks so much for stopping by today ~ enjoy your day ~ and hug your loved ones....better yet....tell them that you love them and then.... a big bear hug! Blessings to you :-)

If you live in Winnipeg or the vicinity and would like to host a party I would love to come and stamp with you and your friends!! Or, if space is an issue, come here and create with me at one of my many clubs or classes! Drop me a line for further info! I'd love to meet you! Enjoy your day!

Comments

  1. So sorry you need that sympathy card, but I am sure the love you put into it will be felt by your friends. Your grandsons are just SO sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful sympathy card my friend and I know they were comforted by it. I hear you about having them ready ahead of time instead of right when they are needed - always harder to do.
    Love the pictures of "the brothers".

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear you needed a sympathy card Denise. But try to think how you brightened their day with this beautiful card! Great family pictures, the little one is really growing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment! I hope I have inspired you ~ I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement! Have a great day and happy creating!

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi