SSC 212 ~ The Open Sea

Hello and welcome here! Don't you just love the sketches from Stamping 411! What a privilege to play along side this wonderful girls. The creativity that happens with these gals is amazing and we would love for you to join in the fun. So take a peek at the sketch for this week, get that mojo working and have some fun! Here is this weeks sketch ~ as soon as I saw it, I knew exactly what I would be inking up ~


I absolutely adore this stamp set and can't believe it won't be available after August 30th!
I really enjoy creating masculine cards! I guess when you have the right toys, it makes all the difference in the world ~ so the men in my life...well, I guess you can't all get the same card, so I'd better get some more creating done ~ I digress once again....so here is my card ~ and I love it!


Here is a quick peek of the inside of my card ~ gotta run, we have a dear friend and her four children staying with us for the week, so swimming, bbq's, visiting, playing....so much fun...have a wonderful week, thanks so much for stopping by ~ do jump over to the girls at Stamping 411 and play along with us ~ I can't wait to see what you come up with!


If you live in Winnipeg or the vicinity and would like to host a party I would love to come and stamp with you and your friends!! Or, if space is an issue, come here and create with me at one of my many clubs or classes! Drop me a line for further info! I'd love to meet you! Enjoy your day!

  • Stamps: The Open Sea, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Word Play
  • Paper: Very Vanilla, Pacific Point, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede  
  • Ink: Basic Black, Soft Suede  
  • Acc: Word Window, Modern Label, 3/4 Circle, Star Punches, Top Note, Square Lattice EF

Comments

  1. wow gorgeous card denise.
    beautiful ship.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been waiting to see this one ....I love this masculine card. Love the colours, the textures and the inside. Thanks for your inspiration my friend. I hope to get some time this week to play along with this sketch too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card too!! Not only handsome on the outside, the inside is equally as nice. Great color combo as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sketch stumped me...until I saw your card! SO perfect with the Open Sea set. I love all of the texture and the layered star! Perfect masculine card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect masculine card. Love the texture and how you layered the ship over the text.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! Such a very lovely card! I love all things nautical! I shared your card on my blog for nautical inspiration if you care to take a look... http://capturethelittlethings.blogspot.com/2011/07/inspiration-nautical.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just LOVE this card that youve created Denise!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment! I hope I have inspired you ~ I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement! Have a great day and happy creating!

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi