Mixed Up Monday ~ Thank you Booklet!

I was so excited when I found a Monochromatic Challenge at Mixed Up Monday Challenge. I wanted to create a big thank you card for my sister and I don't care for OVER sized cards....so I got to creating a 'card book'. My sister was extremely busy heading up the planning for our huge family reunion and deserved a big thanks from everyone. So when you have 10 aunts & uncles, their spouses and then their children (3-4 per family)....a card just wouldn't suffice! Here is a picture and a few inside pages of my creation! I hope she likes it!










There are a few more pages, but I wasn't sure if I should post them all ~ I hope you enjoyed this little booklet, can't wait to gift my sister with this and everyone's notes scribbled across the pages ~ thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope you have a wonderful day and a fabulous long weekend for all the Canadians out there ~ ENJOY!!!

If you live in Winnipeg or the vicinity and would like to host a party I would love to come and stamp with you and your friends!! Or, if space is an issue, come here and create with me at one of my many clubs or classes! Drop me a line for further info! I'd love to meet you! Enjoy your day!

Comments

  1. Wonderful book! Denise this is gorgeous - love the front cover. Sweet idea to add the mini envelopes. Beautiful colours. You did a fantastic job on this. Your sister is going to love it. Enjoy your family reunion!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a really sweet idea Denise, l'm sure your sister will absolutely love it!
    It's gorgeous and l'm so looking forward to getting some of those SU goodies here in OZ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful book you have created denise.
    it looks like vintage.
    beautiful made.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denise, what a fabulous idea for a thank you card from a binch of people. I like that there is a place for everyone to write a personal note. Such a wonderful keepsake, too. Love the different designs on each page. THanks for the inspiration on this one! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment! I hope I have inspired you ~ I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement! Have a great day and happy creating!

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi