We Are Back From Vancouver

What a fabulous time of visiting we had with Marc (our son) & Chars (his wife) ~ we flew to Vancouver last Sunday and had a blessed time with our 'kids'. We began our visit with a time of worship at their home church. Westside Church in Vancouver ~ what a wonderful church community they have become a part of!
When we landed in Vancouver we were greeted by tulips, daffodils, cherry blossoms....what a grand welcome, when we left Winnipeg, they were calling for snow! Not sure if it ever happened.




On our way to church ~ it was beautiful and the fragrance in the air was breathtaking ~
Here is a shot of the coffee cups that were served on Easter Sunday


~ Just a few more stunning shots from the west coast ~
Lynn Canyon Park was amazing!






~ Thanks so much for stopping by today ~
So now that we are back, the painting of the house still needs to be done, the flower gardens need to be tidied ~ my little hobby greenhouse is calling and I'm sure hoping I have time to create some cards ~ I miss hanging out in my studio!

If you live in Winnipeg or the vicinity and would like to host a party I would love to come and stamp with you and your friends!! Or, if space is an issue, come here and create with me at one of my many clubs or classes! Drop me a line for further info! I'd love to meet you! Enjoy your day!

Comments

  1. Woohoo - you are back. Thanks for sharing the pictures - sure wish we had flowers growing already. Look forward to seeing you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment! I hope I have inspired you ~ I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement! Have a great day and happy creating!

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi