The Hardwoods Have Arrived!

The painting is mostly done ~ the hardwoods are here and the install should begin in about a week ~ our home is a mess and I can't wait to have it back to normal ~ a new normal for us, we've always had wall to wall carpeting, and now it will be wall to wall hardwoods! Here are a few shots to show you how we've been living for the past month. 








Standing in the kitchen and looking into the music room (right) and family room (left) and then
north east south & west.....mess, mess, mess!


No, we don't have a wasp nest in the middle of the dining room ~ just a large bag protecting the light!



Looking into the music room ~ the piano & hammond organ are hiding from potential paint splatters!


Looking into the family room from the kitchen



And the hardwoods have arrived! WooooHooooo!


My girls are the best, they just stroll in through the mess as they head downstairs to my studio ~ thank goodness for a lower level that is semi tidy and ready to go and girls who are gracious and fine with the mess ~ after all, it's all about the paper, stamps, punches......housework is overrated! But I do need to confess, I can't wait to have a tidy house once again and I'm excited to do some serious housework...did I just say that? Can't wait to show you the progress!
Thanks so much for stopping by today ~ I hope you have a wonderful day!

If you live in Winnipeg or the vicinity and would like to host a party I would love to come and stamp with you and your friends!! Or, if space is an issue, come here and create with me at one of my many clubs or classes! Drop me a line for further info! I'd love to meet you! Enjoy your day!

Comments

  1. You are right - we can ignore all this "wonderful progress" as we stroll through to create with you in your studio. You're "new" normal house is going to be so beautiful. Now look at that adorable helper DH has - it's not all work, some wonderful memories are being made between GP and GS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Denise... it will soon be over. I relate to you wanting to do some serious house cleaning. You'll feel so much more like yourself again. *smile* I so enjoyed the peek into your home! I can't wait to see it finished. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Denise! How beautiful it will all be when completed!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment! I hope I have inspired you ~ I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement! Have a great day and happy creating!

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi