Computers???

How did we ever live without computers, and how in the world do we live with them....arrhhhhh!!! I had email issues this week and couldn't send or receive anything ~ so now I'm playing catch up ~ so as I was cleaning up I was So excited to find this sweet message from Jenn....I am so honoured to receive this Jenn ~ thanks so much!
"Hi Denise,
I'm a big fan of your blog and I love your style!
I'm passing on the Stylish Blogger Award to you. Please stop by for more information!
Jenn"
www.TheCraftyYooper.blogspot.com 



If you have never popped in on Jenn ~ you really should, her blog is beautiful, so be sure to have a peek and leave her some loving'. Please be patient with me as I gather my thoughts and complete this award in the next day or so ~ in the mean time, have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by ~ and Thank you SO much Jenn!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment! I hope I have inspired you ~ I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement! Have a great day and happy creating!

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi