PPA78 & CTD126 & FTTC102

I created this card with a layout challenge in mind, went to get things together for my entry and realized that I was 8 hours late! I guess I need to learn to read the fine print ~ our little grandson had a sleep over last night (such fun)...put him down for a nap...and then I realized I was late ~ I then found 3 challenges  that I would qualify for ~ I'm not sure if that is against the rules...but here's a peek!


The challenge from PPA78 was to use a ribbon in your creation, from FTTC102 was to use hardware ~ this was perfect as I created a note card, my SU Library Clip was exactly what my card was calling for. The CTD126 was to play with the following colors


I had already created my note card, loved creating this, I found this idea while I was looking around and popped in on Becky Roberts (she's amazing, you really should pay her a visit.


What a fabulous idea! I can't wait to teach this to my girls
 ~ I know they'll be in love with this one! My girls are so much fun
and the bonus for me, 
is that they have also become dear friends as well!


This is why I was SO excited about my Library Clip ~ isn't that great!


I sponged the edges of my Kiwi Kiss DP as well as the Whisper White CS that was adhered to
Old Olive CS. I love the gentle vintage feel that it gives to the CS.


Here is a shot looking down into the Scallop Envelope!


Thank you so much for stopping by ~ I hope you enjoyed your time with me!
Have a wonderful day!
  • Stamps:  Punch Potpourri, Silhouette Sentiments
  • Paper: Kiwi Kiss DP, Old Olive, Marina Mist, Early Espresso, Old Olive, Whisper White
  • Ink: Marina Mist, Old Olive, Versa Mark
  • Acc: Scallop Envelope Die, Clear EP, Dimensionals, Two Step Bird Punch, Petals EF (non-SU)

Comments

  1. Super cute - I saw Becky's post earlier as well and kept it in the back of my head to CASE. You did a fantastic job with your version. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I do love this. I love the little pocket and the bird. Perfect to use that library clip. Great colours too. Now I'm only wondering which of the girls you are going to teach this to? My group or the other group?? You did a wonderful job on this my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative. I love the little bird. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment! I hope I have inspired you ~ I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement! Have a great day and happy creating!

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi