Merry Christmas to all

This will more than likely be my last post of the year ~ unless I pop in a few pictures during our stay at Banff as we celebrate Christmas with our children and my sister ~ Thanks to everyone who has made my first few months of 'blogging' a wonderful experience! May you know the blessing of His wonderful presence in all you do this Christmas Season!


Just a quick photo of my greenhouse in the winter ~ graced with kisses of frost on everything!
Our Lord truly is an artist!

If you take a peek at an older post, you will witness my garden in the summer!
Thanks for stopping by and may you be blessed with His wonderful presence this Christmas Season!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Comments

  1. Well how did I miss this? What a gorgeous picture. Thanks for sharing. I'm sure you are having a wonderful time away and can't wait to hear all about it when you get home.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment! I hope I have inspired you ~ I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement! Have a great day and happy creating!

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi