It's Friday!

Our youngest son is coming home for the weekend and I can't wait to see him! His is very gifted musically and is being interviewed on a local radio station ~ Marc is an independent local recording artist and so this is the reason for the interview ~ check out his 'my space' and have a listen to his music. I think you'll really enjoy it!

Here's a picture of a card that we created last week at one of my classes. This is called the black magic technique, and I can't for the life of me remember where I saw this technique for the first time, but absolutely love it ~ everything just pops on the card, too bad the picture doesn't do it justice for one second!


The butterflies really look stunning in real life ~ they were 'shimmer misted' and popped on the face of the card as well as inside! I know....it's really hard to see! Be sure to pop in on Monday for a sneak peek of the card we'll be creating on Tuesday evening! Thanks for stopping by today and have a wonderful weekend!


  • Stamps:  Occasional Quotes, Fast & Fabulous
  • Paper:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Lovely Lilac
  • Ink:  White Craft
  • Acc:  Beautiful Wings Embosslits, Gold Smooch Spritz, Pencil Crayons (non-SU)

Comments

  1. The colours on this card are so gorgeous. Those shimmery butterflies are so pretty.
    I'll be popping by on Monday to see that preview for Tuesday's card.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment! I hope I have inspired you ~ I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement! Have a great day and happy creating!

Popular posts from this blog

Card Class This Week !!!

Technique Tuesday, Adoring Hearts ~ #denisewillerton #stampinchezmoi #stampinupcanada

Kylie's Highlights Winners Blog Hop #denisewillerton #bloghop #stampinupcanada #stampinchezmoi